Railroad Retirement Board OIG
If you have information regarding fraud, waste, abuse, misconduct, or whistleblower retaliation relating to Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) employees, programs, or contracts you may report it directly to the RRB’s Office of Inspector General (OIG) hotline. This includes information pertaining to the illegal receipt of RRB benefits such as unemployment, sickness, retirement, disability, or railroad Medicare benefits. Information regarding railroad employer fraud and/or RRB employee misconduct may also be reported to the OIG hotline.
The following matters are NOT generally investigated by the RRB OIG.
• 911 Emergencies
• EEO Complaints (instead please contact the RRB Office of Equal Opportunity)
• Change of Address Requests
• RRB Benefit and Program Questions
• Railroad Employer 401k and/or Life Insurance Policy Questions
• US Postal Delivery Issues
• Non-RRB Federal Agency Issues