Stay Informed
of New Reports
Where To Report Waste
Fraud, Abuse, Or Retaliation
Where To Report Waste Fraud, Abuse, Or Retaliation

General Services Administration OIG

1800 F Street NW
Washington, DC 20405
(202) 501-0450

Sign up for e-mail updates.
Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.

If you know about waste, fraud, abuse, or misconduct related to a GSA employee, program, or contract, report it to the GSA OIG hotline.

Agencies Overseen: 

General Services Administration

What to Report to the OIG Hotline: 

If you know about fraud, waste, abuse, misconduct, or whistleblower reprisal relating to a General Services Administration (GSA) employee, program, or contract, you should report it to the GSA OIG hotline. The GSA OIG has jurisdiction over disclosures involving GSA employees, programs, and contracts.

The GSA OIG also has jurisdiction to investigate allegations of whistleblower retaliation involving:
• Employees of GSA
• Employees of GSA contractors and subcontractors
• GSA employees who believe their security clearance or access to classified information has been taken in retaliation for whistleblowing

What Not to report to the OIG Hotline : 

The following matters are NOT generally investigated by the GSA OIG:
• 911 emergencies
• EEO Complaints (For such matters, please refer to the GSA Equal Employment Opportunity Office.)